NOSH Food Rescue NPC aims to reduce food insecurity, by diverting, repurposing, and redistributing prepared and perishable surplus food that is still wholesome and nutritious.
A South Africa without hunger and zero food waste in landfills!
- Responsibility, Accountability, Transparency
- Collaboration and co-operation
- Hands on, not hands out
- Leadership and vision
- Community involvement & inclusivity
- Embracing diversity (of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, multiculturalism, economic level, age, physical, job status, marital status)
- Compassion, respect and dignity
- Responsible stewardship, sustainability and husbandry of resources
We encourage and welcome anyone who would like to help us make a difference! We also work with local and international volunteer platforms such as WWOOOF, WorkAway, HelpX, CommUnityHours SA and AEISEC to achieve the Nosh dream.
- NOSH ODD PLATE DINNER … SUNSET ON THE BALCONY BAR.Come and join the NOSH team at the JHB Culinary & Pastry School for a gastronomic experience …
- World Diabetes Day 2020According to research from the International Diabetes Foundation, approximately 7% of the adults in South Africa – …
- ODD PLATE DINNER RECIPES16th October 2020 ABOUT THE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHER “I love the technicality of lighting, and have aparticular interest …
- Nosh Odd Plate Dinners – What goes on behind the scenes?16th October 2020 – Thava Indian Restaurant From the Guests’ perspective, an Odd Plate Dinner appears to be all …
- ODD PLATE DINNER – A culinary experience with a difference.NOSH Food Rescue hosted their 1st post Covid-19 fundraising Odd Plate Dinner last Friday 16th October at …